new invention that will save lives

by shadowofbathory 12 Replies latest jw friends

• shadowofbathory
    shadowofbathory

lets say that i have invented a contraption that removes all contaminates ( organic and inorganis ) from any sample of water, including desalination process.

what would be your marketing plan ? who would you approach initially?

would you sell the technology to a firm that would take care of marketing and distribution?

this devise can be run on a 9V battery. The key is the software which is the first of its kind, not so much high tech more so .....organic.

any advise will be appreciated

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Hey Shadow, have you developed such a device? It sounds intriguing. Are you using frequency modulation or pulses by any chance?

j

• freeme
    freeme

i think it would depend on how you would like to benefit from it. do you want ppl from benefit or do you want yourself to benefit from it.

if you want yourself benefitting you should file a patent and sell it for $$$. if you want to help humankind you should open it up to the public domain and give it everyone so the production costs get low (everyone can create it). you wont get a penny for it in the worst case.

im not a professionell thought :) just my two cents.

what are you trying to prove with that example?

• shadowofbathory
    shadowofbathory

james

you are correct frequency modulation is a function of its operation, actually its primary part.

do you have insight relating to this technology?

Freeme

i would like to firstly benefit myself. this will allow me to then take a humanitarian initiative.

The devise also amoungst other things can power a car motor 9 and hence large factories ) using water as its fuel. this traditionally is difficult to imposible to achieve because the energy needed to 'combust' the water molecule is prohibitively too large for any sort of efficiency, except if this device is employed.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Shadow, you have a PM.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Umm.....wow :O .

I wanna know how it works....promise I won't tell anyone :P .

Perhaps you could sell the design to a rich humanitarian group? Maybe the UN would like it. They seem nice....and rich...

• metaspy
    metaspy

Patent it.
    Sell the patent to a company that will actually make a product.

• Mum
    Mum

First! See a patent attorney, and get the exclusive rights to this invention. Protect yourself before you give some imitator the chance to trump you. Congratulations!

Regards,

SandraC

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Use http://www.alibaba.com/ & the US Commerce Dept to help you find a manufacturer. Also, guard your plan by getting a patent.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hold onto your wallets, peeps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit