Volunteers Requested!

by Vinny 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vinny
    Vinny

I have seen an amazing response on these two threads alone during just this last week from the JWD crowd of EX-JW's.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/137944/1.ashx

Here is the link to the JW debate board:

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/discussion_list.asp?boardID=28082

If some of you folks over here can create an account and just pop over there once in a while it can keep the JW's in line over there as well.

There are many JW's and lurkers over there on a daily basis.

Just a sincere request to spread the wealth a little bit.

Thanks for taking the time!

Vinny

• ajwnm
    ajwnm

I already post there when I can. I work a lot and work different shifts so I can't post regularly. I do as much as I can to help keep the JW's from running everybody off and ganging up on people. Ganging up seems to be their most favorite activity. Makes it hard to respond to posters when you are trying to answer 2-3 people at a time. You tend to want to give up.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Others active posters have been recently banned for posting on the JW "Learn" Board. (Obviously not a recommended place to go for EX-JW's) and others have been recently banned for other reasons. Vinny

It's sorta like being a JW again when commenting 'privileges' are terminated for answering a few personal questions from the Bethelites who are posing as 'Bible Studies' on the "Learn" Board.

I also have noticed that the JW apologists are now attempting to portray their cult in a very favorable manner to the unsuspecting who happen to wander onto the board.

These guys are saying that they attend Theological college and are still JW's in 'Good Standing' with 'privileges' in their congregations, ex-JW's are not shunned by every JW and even if they are shunned and viewed as a 'dead person' they knew the rules when they joined the cult.

• carla
    carla

I lurk on the jw debate board and there are some wonderful posters over there. Could do without Older though, sounds like a complete nut case in my opinion. I have gotten to the point where I cannot even read his/her responses because they are always the same no matter the question- we don't kill, Constantine.....

Maybe Older has wised up since my last true read of her responses. The usual frustration when trying to discuss with a jw over there, can't answer questions and they either skip out or change the subject. Somedays I just don't have the patience for them. I do enjoy the ex witnesses and their intelligence and perserverance!

Great site for doctrinal debates with jw's!

• ajwnm
    ajwnm

older is the same. She will never change. She will go to her grave defending her god, the WTB&TS.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Thanks for the comments and support

Older is kind of a joke on beliefnet. Though she is a consistent joke. I think she does more harm than good for the JW's. She never stays on topic and re-posts the same things. I literally stopped reading her posts on certain threads. She is simply a non-factor.

I was suspended twice in my year and a half. Once for 30 days and the second time for 60 days.

Of course I did nothing wrong.... : )

Actually, the 60 days was for copying a post made on the learn board and then posting it and replying to it on the debate board.

Which I thought was fine to do because the entire post I copied was all about me and others on the debate board.

Thanks again!

vinny

• Vinny
    Vinny

Just wanted to bump this back up a few times. Thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit