Crisis Of Allegiance--PDF--BM--S--R

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bluebell
    bluebell

Thanks, have downloaded to read at leisure

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thanks for the download. I was somewhat but not totally surprised that my Father (staunch hard line elder) was mentioned as one of the ones testifying against Penton. He was a true hardliner and never could see anything but complete and total obedience to the society. A true company man to the end.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Just noticed I have the 1982 video tape of "The Fifth Estate Cracks in the Watchtower" It is probably the only one in existence.

If any "heavy hitters" on the board Atlantis,Randy Watters,etc can use this and put it up on the web PM me with the details and I will ship it out to you.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

This is a great find; I didn't realize how critical the early 1980s were, and I most certainly did not know Penton's story. It's a shame they had to do him dirty. I'm really glad to have this as evidence. Big thanks to Atlantis, Keeper of the Forbidden JW Archives...

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks so much for the link.

Started reading it last night. WOW! I knew of Penton but didn't know the story. I got as far as 2 of the myths, this guy really lays out the situation in a very to the point manner. I suppose it's because I already know this info and have my mind wrapped around it. I suppose to a loyal JW it would go right over their head.

Does anyone know where David Penton is now?

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks Atlantis / Gladiator

Interesting read - very sad that individuals like Penton were sidelined by the WTS. It is a source of tremendous regret that the reformists of the late 70's / early 80's were sidelined and ostracised. There was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to reform and regroup after the '75 fiasco and sadly it didn't come off.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

thanks!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I bought this book and it was quite expensive. Do you have permission to post it?

Slim

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Anybody have a PDF of this out of print book. Please PM me

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

PMed you JWResearcher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit