Oct 2007 Awake "Keep your children safe"

by still_in74 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gordy
    Gordy

I remember back in the 1980's there was an "Awake" that dealt with child abuse.

I recall a JW sister asking how could they print such an article.

An Elder said it wasn't meant for JW's but for people in the world to show how bad things are. Nothing like that happens in Jehovahs organisation.

For some reason it always stuck in my mind.

I wonder what they think now?

I've just realised the sister who made that comment, her grandson , was involved in something with young children. The family moved away, but I heard he was again involved in something with children.

Maybe thats why I remembered the remarks .... its so ironic.

• bobld
    bobld

What two faced B///,,,,,, the wt/fgs/gb and LAWYERS.If they are so concerned about Children safety why did they settle out of court all the Child molestation cases.What about the GB, DF of elders who speak out about Child safety.The R&F who read the article don't have a clue what is going on.Just look at the Sept KM.the GB want to keep the R&F in the dark.Read,eat,sleep on the food(scrap) what we give you and nothing else shut up or we will give you the boot.

Bob

PS Why are they defending their sick bas....and their two witness O/T rule.Concern for children my ass.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Still_in74,

Thank you for the scans. I had not seen this article yet..but somehow I am not suprised. They want to make it appear that they are far removed from such a horrible crime such as child abuse. It disgusts me that they would disfellowship a person like Barabara Anderson for trying to help protect the children and expose how many child molesters are hidden in the organization without ever being turned over to the authorities, and then they have the nerve to print a article like this!! Truely wolves in sheeps clothing!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• horrible life
    horrible life

Notice that it says "series of articles" on the fine print scan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit