Necco Opened

by Necco 29 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Necco opened.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome, Necco.

Perhaps it may be helpful to ask yourself a question, and ponder on it until you are certain of your answer, and then act accordingly.

The question is: Do you want to know the truth the best you can? Do you want to get a deeper sense of what is real, and what is not?

If you desire truth, then, like a CSI team, thorough investigation is required. Everything must be questioned, and nothing taken for granted or accepted too quickly as fact. Truth, demands that we perform honest and painstaking analyses and inquiry. It is the nature of truth that the deeper we look and discover what is false, the clearer truth becomes.

This requires courage and the willingness to let go of preconceived and cherished notions and beliefs that prove themselves to be incorrect.

Perhaps such personal effort is not your thing, and you would rather be fed what to believe with the stipulation that you do not question (however, since truth is authenticated via questioning and analysis, this may be a dangerous place to tread). It's your call to take such a path or not.

On the other hand, if you want truth, and you have the courage to investigate, this may be the place for you; because we welcome pretty much anything and everything to be questioned and discussed on this forum.

Welcome again. So glad you joined us.

j

• PEC
    PEC

Welcome to JWD, neeco.

Philip

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome Necco!

We were all getting ready to go down to the blood bank to donate a pint or two, then we're gonna meet up at the Malt Shop for some heavy petting! Join us!!

• return visitor
    return visitor

Hello and welcome

• What-A-Coincidence
  • ttc99wilson
    ttc99wilson

Hi Necco,

I am also new to this whole Internet blog thing being one of Jehovah's Witnesses (Unbaptized publisher). I think this site is great and gives us a chance to branch out and meet new friends that we might not otherwise ever get to talk to.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Necco answers not.

I wonder if Necco figured out what sort of place he/she had wandered into?

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Welcome to the forum Necco! Enjoy!

LTF

• ninja
    ninja

hey necco.....my name is father ninja.....and I love a good argument

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit