Bigdreaux and Missanna

by IP_SEC 26 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Two very nice peeps.

Thanks for having me in Nawlins yall. The concert was awesome & I had a great time. Next time I need some extra decadence in my life, you know where to find me!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Are there pictures?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ip, we had a great time also. thanks for coming down. we need to do it again soon. if you post that picture of us at pat o' brians, missanna will kill you, so, i say do it. hahahahahaha good times brother, good times.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    missanna will kill you,

hahahah Lucky for me I dont have a scanner :D

arrow... :D lol just one that drew is talking about. I let myself get bamboozled into having one of those 8 dollar tourist pics taken alt

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

she looked like she was high in it. we talked about it this morning, she said, he better not show that to anyone. she was laughing though.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

tourist....teehee

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    she looked like she was high in it.

lol 'least she wasnt sticking her tongue out. lol

Ok 'scuse me while I hijack for a sec.

Arrow, WTF?

alt

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

kittens of doom? wtf? lol

by the way ip, i think we need to hop on that trolley, and sing piano man. lol

• Missanna
    Missanna

Ip drew's right if you show that picture to ANYONE i will kill you. Much love though. and what's the kittens of doom all about??? it's twisted but hillarious. when are you coming back down?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Ok 'scuse me while I hijack for a sec.

Arrow, WTF?

alt

The great drama of the Hatters continues....Yak, Roc, Heels, Snackpack, Shag, ...you know...officers of the Haters...it's a mess

but then Varg is on Arathor not Skywall anymore....no worries...Meph is still a Hatter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit