Should DF'd people talk to other DF'd people??? YOU be the judge...

by slmdf 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Nothing is more dangerous than believing ex-jws............they are more quick to turn you in than believing jws because they think they can make brownie points for reinstatement.

Talk to whomever you want, but do it kindly.

Blondie

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I know that's true, blondie.

I guess part of me is begging to be turned in. LOL!

Good lookin' out.

• slmdf
    slmdf

nvrgnbk -

Love your posts. I think you're right. He's a pri*k.

I still find it amazing the power of mind control - even when they kick you out.

I'M FREE!!!! yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee - Hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I know on classmates.com, my DF friends will not respond to my post / comments.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I know on classmates.com, my DF friends will not respond to my post / comments.

Funny you should mention this. This guy that I went to high school with in 1979, he was studying with the witnesses, and then a couple years after graduation married my JW friend, well.....he contacted me on classmates.com. We emailed back and forth for several days...... He told me that his wife had left him, I told him how sorry I was, and I hopped he was doing well.......he said something to the effect that as long as he has Jehovah, that all will work out. I wrote again.... I told him the pictures he had posted were beautiful and he had a very handsome family (2 boys with the JW friend, we discussed that he has custody not sure what that's about) Just normal chit chat...back and forth.....back and forth..... At some point during the emails, I told him, that I was no longer a JW and won't be going back. I was hoping he would ask way...but nooooo..... He never contacted me again. Oh well. lisa

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

At some point during the emails, I told him, that I was no longer a JW and won't be going back. I was hoping he would ask way...but nooooo..... He never contacted me again.

I hate that all JW friends are CONDITIONAL. Even when THEY are out, they are afraid to talk to me. I do not care about your JW status.

CULT, cult, cult!!!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I think the Tower's worst nightmare is a coalition of ex-JW's, this place is proof!

This whole shunning thing reminds me of kids on a playground. Somebody does something stupid and gets ignored by everyone for a set amount of time, usually, when all the kids decide on consensus that the offending kid has been punished long enough. Problem is, these are adults who claim to be followers of Christ, who focused his energies towards criminals, demon-possessed people, prostitutes, and other assorted "losers".

If Jesus was here today, he would treat these over-righteous people the same way he did the Pharisees, because that's what they are!

Agape
    Lou

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit