Want all the Watchtowers from 1897-1950, 3GB free?

by MinisterAmos 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society - Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower Publications - 1879 to 1949

Check out this link boys and girls.....

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3539484/Watchtower_Bible_and_Tract_Society_-_Jehovah_s_Witnesses_-_Wa

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Don't all trip over your feet now in the rush to thank me.....

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Ahhhhhhh! Anna Nicole is back from the dead posting old Watchtowers!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thank you, MA!

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Sorry, MA but there seems to be a language problem. The site appears to be originally German, and the instructions are unintelligible. The pdf files for the various magazines are visible but do not appear to be downloadable. In other words you can't click 'em.

Is there some magic wand needed to untangle this?

Cheers

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Sorry, MA but there seems to be a language problem. The site appears to be originally German, and the instructions are unintelligible. The pdf files for the various magazines are visible but do not appear to be downloadable. In other words you can't click 'em.

Is there some magic wand needed to untangle this?

Cheers

It's called a torrent file.

It works by downloading little pieces off of several users (peers). One user (the person who uploaded the software) is called a 'seeder'. He/she must keep his/her upload going for long enough that someone else has downloaded the whole file. But since several users download in pieces (and different pieces), they can download their missing pieces from each other. When a peer has downloaded the whole file, and still continues sharing with the others, he/she is then a 'seeder' as well. And so on. As long as there are at least one seeder, or many enough peers so that they share a complete file among them, the complete file can be downloaded.

To download via the torrent system, you need to install a client software. I personally use BitTornado, but there are a whole bunch of them. You may need to know a little about computers and your network settings to be able to use it though (firewall etc.). When you have found and installed a client, you click the green text with a double arrow in front of it on the page linked to in the first post here - it's a download link.

-However great this is (this particular torrent) - and it really is - I feel the actual use of it is quite limited. I could use it to find stuff for my own sake, and to convince myself, but I couldn't use it to convince someone who are still an active JW. Simply because they wouldn't believe it since it can be forged, and simply aren't the actual original magazines on paper, pretty much. But by all means - it can be a great tool for some. But I'm not sure if I personally am going to download it. Not sure I could really use it for anything worthwhile.

BUT - thanks for the link!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Already downloading it Have been for about 2 weeks, it's a slow one Think I'm about 75% through it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Are these the materials from Research Applications International that someone has pirated?

• houdini
    houdini

Also downloading from a torrent

http://www.mininova.org/tor/454174

Is not so slow dowloading at about 30Kb/sec

Have about 27% of it in just under 6 hr's

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Anybody notice the second user comment? "Witnesses will share their beliefs with you for free."

Yeah, right. Just costs your whole life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit