Misanthropic!!!!!

by noni1974 13 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

OMG thank you!!!!!! I love both bracelets you made for me!!!! I LOVE them!!!!

Misanthropic is one of the coolest and kindest people I've met on these boards.She makes me want to come back time and time again.She made me 2 Italian charm bracelets with kitty's all over them.One of them even says I My Noni on it.How cool is that??I love them.I will wear them and think of you.And when people ask me wear I got them from I'll tell them a very special friend made them for me.

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

• free2think
    free2think

Awww thats so nice of MissA. She's a sweetheart.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Where's the picture? ;-)

• noni1974
    noni1974

Free2think she is so kind.I've never had anyone make anything just for me before.

John Doe I haven't taken any pictures yet.If I did I wouldn't know how to put them up on JWD anyway.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Misanthropic really is kind and has a good sense of humor. She's not really a misanthrope.

It's cool how this board can connect people across the country and across the world.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I was Misanthropic's secret santa the christmas before last from Slippy's.I sent her a present.Then we were in chat one night at Thom's and I mentioned I hadn't gotten a present that year from my secret santa.So she sent me a huge box for last christmas.It was filled with all kinds of cool things and some goodies too.Then I sent her a thank you present a couple of months ago.I sent it as a suprize to her.I kept it under my hat.

Now she sent me these two lovely bracelets.With a changing tool and some extra links to change it if I want to.Guess who's on my christams list??

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Well you're very Welcome Noni! I'm so glad you liked them ;-)
    They sure got there fast- I didn't expect you to have gotten them already.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I really do love them.I've been wearing them since I open the package.Thank you soo much.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Misanthropic is one of the coolest and kindest people I've met on these boards

well i second that emotion..

i too was the recipient of misanthropic's philanthropic genorosity (try saying that 3 times quickly)....that i wear daily

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    that i wear daily

Then I'm betting you're having a heck of a time trying to keep the ladies away. ;-p

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit