El vs. YHWH or El into YHWH. for those who've read "The Bible Unearthed"

by kwintestal 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What the hell do you see in those clouds?

Wait...I know...only the chosen ones...those with faith...have the required discernment.

• JCanon
    JCanon

What the hell do you see in those clouds?

Wait...I know...only the chosen ones...those with faith...have the required discernment.

Not at all. You could be having browser issues where you can't see the imagery. The cloud images are a tri-part message representing aspects of the second coming. It is something provided by Jehovah, likely to simply dismiss claims that I and others are just imagining everything totally, which would be a valid claim if there was not a great coming forth of more direct evidence at first. So when people claim we are all crazy or delusional, we throw the photo in their faces and ask how did our imaginations come up with this cloud art? The fact that others have seen it is verified by the semi-subliminal imagery found in the "Revelation" book, which appeared I think in 1989, long before the photo was taken on December 26, 1998, the 6th anniversary (7th appearance) of the sign since the second coming. The image shows the face of a sleeping black child accompanied by a bird, which you can see in the imagery in the Revelation Book, below. The claim is that all the anointed see it and understand it, and this would confirm it. Obviously, the sleeping black face appearing in the palm of Jesus links this directly with the messiah.

• Leolaia
  • JCanon
    JCanon

Great discussion, everybody. I'll comment further when I finished seeing the complete video.

JCanon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit