Kool-Aid Campaign anyone???

by SnakesInTheTower 36 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Actualy they didn't use kool aid in Jonestown they used flavor aid.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bttt

is this going to die? Oh well, a thought.....without a decent one-page design for the mailing it will die (I am artistically and Photoshopically challenged) . WITH that desing this may take off yet. Sept 6 (beginning of the service year) or maybe Jan 1 (with the new Kool-aid WT) which would give more time for this fun.

Snakes ()

• BFD
    BFD

I thought about you today when I was at the grocery store and all the grape Kool-Aide was sold out. There were other flavors but I didn't buy any. I hope someone can make up a flyer to use. What about Mary?

BFD

• knock knock
    knock knock

How's about this for starters then? Seems a bit fitting eh?

alt

Oh, and as an aside, I remember watching a documentary on Jonestown not too long ago and there was a shot of a trunk that did contain Kool-Aid. That is not to say that Flavor-Aid wasn't the unfortunate drink of the day, just that Kool-Aid was on site as well. And yes, I know it makes no difference.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

kk

OMG that is funny. Not that's what I am talking about. Anyone else?

One look at that and into the trash it probably goes, but not after showing it to a few people and getting some secret chuckles. I would like to see one or more of these things on a flyer:

Did you know about the Watchtower was associated with the United Nations for several years as an NGO?

Do you know how much the WT paid out to settle recent child abuse accusations?

How do you feel about the recent Kingdom Ministry that restricts your right to personal Bible study?

Concerned? I am. Dont keep "Drinking the Kool-Aid" Remember Jamestown Jonestown (OMG KK, I realized I posted that in my fatigue....almost as soon as i posted....

Snakes ()

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Kool Aid references. . .in Jonestown they drank fruit punch, according to a recent article I read. Just FYI. It might be a more appropriate flavor to send. Then again, maybe they just put any flavor in and it came out as 'fruit punch'. Not sure. I read it was fruit punch though.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Jamestown??? lol
    I think that was the Pilgrim's Pride massacre.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit