What Have You Purchased Thru The Internet?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Yes to internet shopping.

Yes to Ebay.

Yes to not going to retail stores.

I am with r. on the jewelry, Barbara has enough jewelry anyway.

If I have any questions about a company, I will buy something for work from them, if it turns out ok, then I will buy with my own money. I have bought stuff from Ebay for work.

Philip

• slmdf
    slmdf

My online shopping is getting rediculous! You have to be careful... it's like using credit. You get the rush of buying something, but you're not actually spending money (at least it doesn't feel like it) and you don't 'go home with anything'. Then, a few days or a week later, you get something in the mail, and you don't connect it to the feeling of having shopped... it's just something in the mail... and so you want to shop again. Ok... maybe I'm over-dramatizing it.... LOL

But... I just bought a 22" flat-screen monitor and a necklace, bracelet and some 'personal' items.

I never buy stuff that must be fitted like suits, shoes and most clothes.

• minimus
    minimus

My experience has been that people are more inclined to buy a diamond ring from a retailstore than from the internet. They like to SEE the jewelry----especially if they're paying many thousands for it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I bought 2 cappacino (? spelling) makers. The first seller sent me the wrong item. So, PayPal reversed the charge & I returned it. The second machine is great.

The wierdest thing I bought was a weathervane for the top of the barn. Sure helped not having to run all over creation to find one.

I also bought a leg/foot brace for a broken foot. That's wierd, huh?

My buddy bought a diamond ring from a stranger's car trunk. He got a good deal, and it was real. (It could have been hot too, if you know what I mean), It was a beauty....but my buddy's marraige didn't long. I wonder if Tracy, his ex-wife, ever knew where her diamond came from.....

Skeeter

• slmdf
    slmdf

I would have to agree with you about VALUABLE jewelry on the internet... I buy stuff under $20... real good quality stuff. ha ha ha

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Min,

My experience has been that people are more inclined to buy a diamond ring from a retailstore than from the internet. They like to SEE the jewelry----especially if they're paying many thousands for it.

Are you sure about that?

Dismembered

• minimus
    minimus

Hey, Dis....you diamond in the rough!

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

................ a bride ffrom Russia, Slatvana I think her name is

• minimus
  • Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

allegedly she speaks english, is a great cook and has a very good moral structure in wanting the formation of a family unit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit