Wallpaper i made...thoughts?

by KW13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
  • hubert
    hubert

I like it. Is that supposed to be light emmanating from a city at twilight?

Looks peacful and serene. Good job !!

Hubert

• eclipse
    eclipse

very nice

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Nice.

I set it as my background. It works very well on my wide screen laptop.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I like it, looks very peacefull and relaxing.

nj

• KW13
    KW13

Its the first of that kind that i've made, i am just experiementing with photoshop - i've no idea what the lights are really, the grass is on a hill i know that because i knew where i was thinking of when i did it.

The Wallpaper was started because a guy i knew on my site died a while ago now... its a kinda tribute to his memory.

alt

Click thumbnail image for newer version i did.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

soothing and mysterious - I like it but I wonder if all the links I keep on my desktop would show up against it? I'll have to try it.

oh wow - I tried it on my desktop - it looks great. There is more of the sky/city lights and not so much of the grass and everything shows up against it really well.

• changeling
    changeling

Very pretty, very serene.

I hope you mean for the computer 'cause wall wallpaper is out!

changeling

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

KW13, good job. Here's a little more advanced to work up to. I even put you sitting at the top of the letters admiring the view (of whatever is down that hill. What is it?)

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I'm so dense - I thought you were talking about wall wallpaper too. Thought it was awful dark for a room.

It is beautiful on my computer screen. I didn't see the stars at first - very nice.

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit