E-Watchman's Forum....ROFLMAO!!!

by AK - Jeff 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• changeling
    changeling

I thought I told you never to go to that crazy site!

Some people just don't listen,

changeling

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Hey I have a question about E-Watchman. Is he in "good standing" with a congregation right now? Is he just another over-zealous Witness that has taken the liberty of creating a website? I have always wondered these things about him.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Last I heard he was DF'd.

BB

• Cellist
    Cellist

He claims to be one of the anointed, he's df'd, but he won't allow 'apostates' to post on his board. The definition of 'apostate' is entirely of his own making. Going over to his board is a little bit like watching a train wreck, fascinating in a horrid sort of way.

Cellist

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I guess he had enough of the WTS telling him what to do and what to believe. So, the answer? Become the Faithless Slave yourself and tell others what to do and what to believe!

DumKouf. [sp]

Jeff

• emptywords
    emptywords

At first I found some of his essays very interesting and got a bit out of them, after awhile I realised that he seems to be full of himself, and can be dangerous as some on his forum seem very young and impressionable. Though I have a similar viewpoint on Christ's presence and the evil slave, I have found reading Ezekiel far more inspiring than his essays.

I like to read some of the essays on perimeno.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I guess he had enough of the WTS telling him what to do and what to believe. So, the answer? Become the Faithless Slave yourself and tell others what to do and what to believe!

DumKouf. [sp]

Jeff

Spot on Jeff

• fedorE
    fedorE

Has anyone read Mr King's book?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Isn't E-watchman an apostate?

I would'nt go to his site if thats the case.

Gary

• Terry
    Terry

E-Watchman is like going to a clothing store and trying on various outfits until one fits.

Opinion fits each person differently according to what shape they are in.

Mr.King is selling a one-size-fits-all expandable outfit with spandex waist.

The Watchtower label inside is definitely bogus.

Brooklyn uses a different fabric: wholecloth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit