So Sorry for having not posted sooner.

by orangefatcat 17 Replies latest social physical

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I must apoligize to many of you wonderful friends here for having been tardy in getting back to everyone.

It has been quite a rollercoster for me, and I am just trying to take life one day at atime. I have moments when I feel more sorrow than other days. I have some great friends who have supported me during some of these rougher days.

I recieved many cards of condolances. Believe it that not one card was identical, everyone was different which was really nice. Our favourite monkey KLS sent me a card with some humour and it was so sweet of her as it made me think of how funny Marco and I are.

My intentions are that with in a few years to go to Greece and spread Marco's ashes across the Mediterrean Sea or his village where he was born in the mountians.

I think the ocean will be better as the village is not so accessible for persons with handicaps. Streets are high and narrow twisting and winding every which way. But maybe in a few years my legs may work but I am not really counting on it as it is truly my spine that is bad and so walking is extremely difficult. The Pastors of the church want to accompany me, which will be great. All I have to do is get permission from the government to take the ashes to Greece. I am not keen on flying I am very nervous. I would much rather take a ship but that is alot more expensive, but at the same time I could go to some of the beautiful Greek Islands.

Whatever transpires I will some how get there.

You who have shared with me in my grief, I am eternally grateful, and for the Vigils I truly appreciated that Marco was includied. Thank you all so very much.

Your friend

Orangefatcat =^.^=

Terry

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((((((((Terry))))))))) You remain in my thoughts!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((Terry))))))

You have been in my thoughts.

BB

• hubert
    hubert

((((((((Terry)))))))

Hubert

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((Terry))))

thanks so much for letting us know how you are! you are in my thoughts....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Peace to you and the loving memory of your friend and husband.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((Terry)))))

Nice to hear from you. I hope you make it to Greece too someday that would be really great! Don't be such a stranger around here no one can cheer you up like the peeps on JWD!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Terry)))

Your plan sounds wonderful!

Stay strong. Love,peace and healing to you

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((Terry)))))))

I am so glad you posted, and no need--at all!--to apologize for the timing. It is good to know you are out there, getting through your sorrow day by day, happy memories and poignant ones alike. I was not able to express my condolences to you before this -- I hadn't your address and others apparently cannot read my PMs because I am not using a PC (although I can read theirs), so I couldn't PM anyone to ask for it.

Please know that I've been sending healing thoughts and will continue to do so. I cannot even fathom a loss such as yours.

I wish you the strength and the healing necessary to accomplish your plan and more...

Love,
    out

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey OFC

I'm glad to hear from you and that things are well!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit