New grandkid

by animal 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're a good man, animal.

I know you're loved.

I dearly loved my maternal grandfather.

I never got to know my father's father. He passed shortly before my birth.

We only get one shot at this, huh.

Enjoy the special moments.

Best wishes for your daughter and Daddy.

Nate

• animal
    animal

False alarm.... I didnt know women peed themselves when really pregnant :)

Thanks for the comments, I will keep you informed.

Animal

• flipper
    flipper

Congradulations on becoming a grandfather again ! Sure you are very happy and proud! Peace to you, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Tara
    Tara

Congratulatios on the upcoming birth of your grandaughter. I hope everything goes well. I can't wait til I am a Grammie. I dearly loved and miss my grandparents. Only knew one set and they were the best ever.

• Es
    Es

Many congrats, hope everyone is well.

Love the pics

es

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats for the new grand child, great family photo of three generations.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

hahaha...she thought her water broke and it was pee....poor Steph. Won't be long, it just seems like it.

lisa

• animal
    animal

Yep, its all good. I head back to Phoenix Thursday after work. We had a little pre-baby party last nite at a friends, sipped Southern Comfort in the hot tub till too late.

Grandkids will change you a bit.

Animal

• Highlander
    Highlander
    Grandkids will change you a bit.

What did you like better, children, or grandchildren? Or are they all great to have?

• animal
    animal

Kids or grandkids..... hmmmm

I think there is a different dynamic with the grandkid. We raised our kids to do what they do, and they will raise thiers the way they see right. We get to interact with the grandkid without worrying about correcting him or telling him what to do, we can just enjoy him and leave the hard part to his parents.

So I guess I like them both.... plus I can feed the grandkid sugary stuff and hand him back to mom and dad.

Side point.... my kids got thier first motorcycle ride whan they turned 2, and they have ridden since. This xmas I take the grandson for his first ever ride, can't wait.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit