IF THE BIBLE STORY IS TRUE ...WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS?

by fedorE 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eclipse
    eclipse

Welcome, Pallbearer!

Yeah, most of us here know that he's a a few bricks short of a load...

Funny if he is the christ, he refers to himself in the third person:

In Jesus' case, certainly we would expect that he'd be interested in having these things recorded, but in that regard, the apostles had plenty of one-on-one with Jesus after he was resurrected when he could have directly instructed them what to write or related the specific details of what happened which would have been written down and then later recorded by the final writers of the gospels. Not only did Jesus appear up to 40 days after his resurrection but after that as an angel. So in this case, there are plenty of options and explanations. -JCanon

I'm sure that if he is the christ, he could accurately state exactly how and when the apostles wrote down his words, but then again, he has no means of proving it either!...Weren't most of the books authored by his apostles written about 400 years after jesus' death...?? Feel free to correct me.

Did they not have any means of documentation in 30 CE?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's called holy spirit, man. I suppose you're going to question the truthfulness of what's in the Watchtower, too?!

• eclipse
    eclipse

lol, you got that right!

I question everything.

especially writtings of insane meglomaniacs

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a (meg'?-lo-ma'ne-?, -man'y?) Pronunciation Key
    n.

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
  • Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Glad to have amused you, journey-on!

wINQ

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I have to say this is a hilarious observation of the account! You made me lol! While I personally still have faith in the bible, I do find your matter-of-fact humor to be priceless! Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit