Serpent Seed Doctrine and the Kennites

by journey-on 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• journey-on
    journey-on

As some of you know, I'm on a journey. I am in the process of opening up myself to explore other possibilities and I'm trying to examine other ways of looking at religious and spiritual things. Some I take with a grain of salt, others I reject immediately, some I file away in the margins of my mind to explore later, others I embrace with relish (not the pickle kind). Most of us here are probably on a similar exploration.

I recently came across some material about The Serpent Seed Doctrine. I'm not saying I believe this, but it did offer an explanation as to why God would kill off whole populations including women, children, and babies. If you believe there is/was a Jehovah, the God of the Israelites, this may explain these otherwise inexplicable occurrences.

If any of you have heard about this and have thoughts concerning this doctrine, I'd like to hear them.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    "Serpent seed" is a term for the belief that the Serpent in the garden had sexual intercourse with Eve, and that Cain was the offspring of the union. Proponents include William M. Branham and Arnold Murray. Arnold Murray further believes that the descendants of Cain are the Kenites.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Yes, nvr...that's it in a nutshell, but there's more to it than that. The nutshell makes it sound just plain nutty. But, if you read some of the deeper material as to how and why this may have been, it doesn't really sound any nuttier than the stuff the JWs spout.

Like I said, I'm just exploring why others embrace certain things and I can understand this one on some level.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This makes more sense to me:

OUR AIM

The aim of The Watcher is to serve as a forum for a broad
    spectrum
    of opinion within the range of the Left-Hand Path.
    Our journal is named in honour of the fabled Order of the
    Watchers
    who, under the leadership of Azazel, and at the instigation of Satan,
    rebelled against the tyrant-god Jehovah, descending to earth to
    establish
    familial relations with the "daughters of man". The offspring
    "became
    mighty men which were of old men of renown." (Gen. 6:1-5).
    The Watchers, according to the apocraphyl Enoch, taught their
    wives
    magic and botany, while Azazel taught man the craft of metallurgy,
    and
    introduced "the evil art of cosmetics."
    The tyrant-god in retaliation, brought forth The Deluge,
    imprisoned
    Azazel in the desert until the final judgement, when he will be
    hurled into
    everlasting fire, and made the Watchers look on while their children
    were
    killed. They were then bound in the valleys of the earth, so the
    legend
    goes, until the day when they will be cast into eternal torment in an
    abyss
    of fire.
    Satan and The Watchers are thus symbols of rebellion against
    tyrannical god and moral concepts which stifle human ascent. We
    take our
    stand on the side of rebellion leading to liberation from slave
    religions,
    moralities and ideologies, the chief one being in the West at this time
    Judaeo-christianity, with Marxism and the Puritan money ethic
    (ideological
    liberalism) being excrescences of this heritage.
    As advocates of continuing human ascent - biological, spiritual
    and
    intellectual - we adherents of the Left-Hand Path embrace the spirit
    of the
    fabled Order of Watchers for Liberty and progress. We shout: Hail
    Satan!
    Hail the Watchers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------
    "Satan is the first free-thinker and Saviour of the world. He frees
    Adam
    and impresses the seal of humanity and liberty on his forehead by
    making
    him disobedient."
    -Mikhail Bakunin, Russian anarchist philosopher.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There was a stream of Jewish exegesis in the Second Temple period similar to this, which also resembled some concepts in gnosticism. There is a possible allusion to it in 1 John 3:10-12, though it may be a coincidence.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Since you're researching, you should be aware of at least two points:

1) That the "woman and her seed" in Genesis 3:15 is a reference to Satan. Satan is called the "woman" because he/she was in a marital arrangement with Michael, the Archangel. Thus when God said: "I will put enmity between YOU and the WOMAN and between your seed and her seed," God was addressing Michael, the Archangel. To the "woman/Satan" God said: "He [Michael] will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel."

On that note, folkloric and artistic renderings of Satan as the serpent woman are quite common in religious artwork of the Middle Ages:

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/humm/Topics/Lilith/aNePics.html

So I would be sure to become very familiar with the legend of Lilith, the serpent-woman of Eden. In Revelation, this war between these two angels is played out where we find Michael and his seed (his angels) and Satan the DRAGON/SERPENT woman and her seed.

2) If you study conspiracy theories, along with the theories about the Illuminati are these stories of these shape-shifting reptile or serpent people, the seed of serpents. But of course, the seed of the serpent are considered the superior beings in human form and are associated with whites/Caucasians, those seen to have superior intellect culturally in comparison to others, etc.

Finally, something you might already know, in regards to God killing young children, there's the apparent understanding that if the parents of a minor child is faithful, then the child benefits from that and will be spared based upon what's going on with the parent. But the minor child of a rebellious, idolatrous woman who managed not to be burned alive by his mother herself is involved, then the sins of the parent fall upon the minor child and they are put to death along with the parent.

It's a touchy subject, but just for the record, as you know when the hair of Jesus or YHWH is described it is described as being like fine "wool", that is like a black person's kinking hair that is combed in a wooly style, like a natural. So in Heaven, the angels and Jehovah and Jesus have ethnic appearances similar to those exhibited by mankind. Obviously, Jehovah would be half of the two extremes. That is half white and half black. Thus those seeing a vision of Jehovah describe him as having wooly hair, because it is not straight but in the style of the 70's natural. Having noted that, Satan is quite beautiful, the most beautiful of any angel and is fair, blond and blue-eyed. These two companions, Michael and Satan, are represented in Eden by Adam and Eve and the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge.

So at some point after all the tradition and twists and turns through history, the concept of Satan as the Beautiful White Mother Goddess who inspires intellectualism and suppresses physicality (which is associated with the black man/Adam/Christ) is also transmitted in terms of serpent people and the seed of the serpent or the seed of Satan, who in turn, enlightened and "illuminated" by Satan, are associated with the "master race", that being of the blonde.

I have seen "in vision" both Jehovah and Satan. For those who doubt this, no problem, this won't mean anything. But for those who believe this is real or might be real, I'm providing this insight. There nothing exact, but if there was a famous person whom might most resemble in appearance Jehovah, it would be the actor Gregory Hines, who is black but not very dark and with perhaps not typical Afric features but that of someone mixed, even though Jehovah's hair style as described in the Bible was like the mod-squad natural, large and perfectly rounded, just like finely combed wool. He appeared in his mid-50's. Satan appeared in his early 20's, was focussed, perhaps a little anxious, and had the appearance and sort of captivating beauty of Brad Pitt. He was blond with a short hair cut as I remember. I don't want to say he was "nervous" but he was someone similar to the head of a huge corporation with lots of things to do. Those kind of people walk a little faster than the rest of us and with direction. These people are always busy and occupied. These people know that "time is money" so they don't waste any.

Mithraism, the killing of the bull, is about suppressing the Adamic (Black) traits and aspiring to being the children of Eve who is associated with the Tree of Knowledge, a beautiful white goddess, etc. Thus unfortunately, some of the tenants related to Freemasonry include extermination of the "lower classes" of humanity, which always means the blacks first, and ultimately leaving only on the earth the children of Eve, the whites who often promote themselves culturally as well as in things like evolution, as the more superior form of mankind. All that is linked in the "Illuminati" and "mysteries" with the reptilians/whites. I don't want to seem offensive but being reptilian is represented as something superior and positive in comparison with ordinary people. You might find a lot if you do a Google search of "serpent repitlian David Icke" to see what you come up with. Not that there are shape-shifting reptilian beings or anything (which I think Icke claims includes George Bush) but certainly relevant to study of the mythology of the serpent.

JCanon

JCanon

• poppers
    poppers

I like to watch Murray's "Shepherd's Chapel". Some of what I hear is so outrageous I have to keep coming back to see what he'll say next.

• eclipse
    eclipse

*shakes head*

Like coming across a bad accident, I couldn't look away as my eye caught the beginning of JC's post...I regret it.

Satan is called the "woman" because he/she was in a marital arrangement with Michael, the Archangel.

Um, since when were angels marrying one another? Do they have sex in heaven? Do they have private ''rooms'' for this act? or is it not a messy, intimate act like human copulation?

And do they have angel offspring? is that how angels were created? from angel marriage?

This ''satanist'' wants to know.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sister eclipse.

• eclipse
    eclipse

We all know he won't respond to my questions.

He ignored my last questions too.

He obviously has no answer and knows that he's full of sh*t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit