Marijuana may increase psychosis risk, analysis says

by ithinkisee 28 Replies latest social current

• Gregor
    Gregor

The research, paid for by the British Health Department, is being published Friday in medical journal The Lancet.

This says it all. The government decides in advance what they want the study to prove and then they hire someone to write it.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Haha. I love just posting these articles. Makes for great entertainment.

Thanks for all the responses.

-ithinkisee

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

that explains everything........

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

It never made me psychotic

nj

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Study: Scientist find clear connection between adulthood, self-taught internal dishonesty, and hypocrisy.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Lets all smoke to psychosis! Cheers!

GBL

• gumby
    gumby
    For example, Zammit said the risk of developing schizophrenia for most people is less than 1 percent. The prevalence of schizophrenia is believed to be about five in 1,000 people

Nuff said.

I'll bet having one beer a week would also show something eyecatching in a survey. Surveys are decietful in how they shape peoples opinions. Having sex also greatly increases the chances of strokes, heart attacks, and anurisms. The fact is.....weed has been around forever and people fare just fine in using it.

Gumby

• 5go
    5go

Nuff said.

I'll bet having one beer a week would also show something eyecatching in a survey. Surveys are decietful in how they shape peoples opinions. Having sex also greatly increases the chances of strokes, heart attacks, and anurisms. The fact is.....weed has been around forever and people fare just fine in using it.

Gumby

So has coca, poppy, and psylocybin mushrooms also alcohol.

I think regulations on all these and weed are in order for public health concerns.

Though I do wish people could use responsibly them for whatever reason. People have the tendency to abuse them to their and others detriment and may need to be kept from them till they work things out.

• read good books
    read good books

If that's the case the people running our government must smoke tons of it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't believe in using substances to get highs in life but the study doesn't appear to be very scientific and as often happens with such studies the conclusion is meaningless since it is accompanied by "it may". Whenever I see it may or it could I write it down as not worth considering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit