Mom & Dad He Touched Me—And Got Away With It

by The wanderer 15 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Have you any idea at all what a post like this might do to the emotions of a person who has suffered abuse as a child?

WTF, Wanderer?

If I was in a different mood tonight, that might get to me. Coming here and having to read that. And I never even had to deal with the jw abuse coverup in my life.

Please, show some compassion and discretion on this topic going forward.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Reality can be creepy no doubt. However, creepiness
    does not change reality.

How many times will individuals criticize how the
    elders, The Watchtower or the congregation handle
    this type of reality?

Quite often.

Now you have a chance to make the corrections to
    resolve this issue and not complain about it.

What will you do?

Now you get the real worldy view, from a worldy perspective.

The WTS can pretend to be Christians and pretend to be loving and pretend to be righteous, and as long as the only ones you hurt, as adults are yourselves, then have at it. Enjoy your fantasy.

But when your pretending extends to playing judge, jury and cover up artist for criminal activity, you become as reprehensible as the predator.

Wanderer the WTS is a fantasy world, and you are trying to apply fantasy questions and scenarios to the real world. They don't mix.

Have you any idea at all what a post like this might do to the emotions of a person who has suffered abuse as a child?

add to that the non-violent parents that would not know what to do.

Your scenario as it is presented is not connected to the real world in any way shape or form.

I have to agree with HS that there is a distinct "Taxi Driver" type detachment that is occuring in your recent posts.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the moderators shut down Dawg's thread because he got a little hot under the collar. Why doesn't someone shut this guy down? Too creepy, and this one definitely crossed a line. You're toying with people's intense deeply held feelings as if it is some sort of game to you.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

If this were my daughter, it would have been addressed immediately. The Wrath of Sister Stone (Me) would have been upon the Heads of the Elders in that Congregation. If nothing were done, I would have gone to the authorities.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Wanderer-If I may "Respectfully" suggest something to you (for the 50th time on this forum from a whole host of people): Stop it with the "articles" and hypothetical scenarios with all the Watchtower-esque formatting. They are very tiresome and dull. Numerous people have asked you, invited you, to just be yourself. If you want to post a question, fine. Post a question. But post one with some actual relevance, with some meaning behind why you personally were thinking of the question. Don't make up something just to write one of your "articles" about it. Or, better yet, don't post a question at all for awhile. Just sit back and relax and enjoy reading and commenting on the other topics.

If you read the "successful" threads on this forum, you'll see that they are usually from real people about real problems, thoughts, or questions. (Yes, I know Minimus posts mostly question type topics, but he posts them as if you were sitting in your living room with him drinking a beer, and he says "Dude, I wonder what would happen if..." Like a NORMAL conversation.)

Come on, Wanderer, you have to realize you are ostracizing yourself by your weird behavior. Get real.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sorry, read the heading and didn't realize...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit