How to nullify Scriptural Reason For Remarriage

by Kent 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

Vitameatavegamin

Who comes up with this stuff anyway??

A few old farts called the governing body of Jehovah's witnesses.

• Hojon
    Hojon

What's up with the letter writing thing? You have to write a letter and sign it to say your spouse cheated on you? How stupid is that? Sheesh.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Hojon,

What's up with the letter writing is this,

By having this little loophole for a person married to an unbeliever they are basicically saying that unbelievers are so wicked and prone to adultry that this little letter can be enough to free the JW from The Pagan heathon!

But if your married to a believer more proof is needed because a JW wouldn't be as apt to sin like that.

This is generalizing and predudice in my opinion.

Ranchette

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

The elders were trying to get evidence on an inactive JW friend of mine that he was living with his girlfriend. So, they staked out his apartment with a big van across the street. My friend came out of his apartment to get the newspaper and I guess waved at the elder staking out his apartment. When the elder realized he had been recognized by my friend he hit a car in the parking lot in his haste to get away. My friend knocked on the door of the man who owned the car who had been hit and gave him the elder's license plate and phone number and told him that this is the guy who hit your car and drove away. The elder never came back.

Jeff S.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Just think,
    This elder committed a CRIME ,Hit and Run!

That ought to rate higher on the Sin-O Meter than suspected fornication!

Ranchette

• kilroy
    kilroy

What's wrong with this picture? Where in the Billy Blue Hell are the two witness to adultery or fornication?

How come the three year old victim of molestation needs two witness?

What is this crap anyway? Haysoos de Krrrristo!!!

Kilroy

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

jschwehm,

LOL.....LOL.....LOL....LOL....

To everyone but the poor guy whos car got hit this is a a great story. You get the humor award of the day.

I hope that unholy hypocrite of a JW got the book thrown at him!

Kent..

Thanks for the info. I just get disgusted when I read the way the JWs invade every aspect of the members lives. I divorced a sorry excuse of a man who was a JW and married one of those nasty non believers. Been happy ever since. I've been out for along time but still have family in. Your informative posts help me to try to understand thier mindset.

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I divorced my husband when I'd been inactive and not attending for a while. Noone has ever asked me why I divorced him, but I get the suspicion that they may have asked members of my family what the situation was.

Our local cong. dont seem bothered unless you are attending. The whole "sex = forgiveness" thing is ludicrous!!!! mmm...maybe the GB wanted to extend that law to "sex with GB = forgiveness"....then we'd be going into the branch davidian mentality. eeek.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit