Hi all.........

by ScoobySnax 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Just thought I'd stick my head in to say hello, and how is everyone doing?!! Been going ok here, been a bit stressed with the job I'm doing, and seem to live for the weekends and a few beers. Was going to go to the convention in London this weekend at Twickenham, but got sort of warned off it from my mum being as I'm in this new relationship wouldn't be "appropriate" as she said. I sort of understand, but did feel a bit hurt. Such is life eh! Guess it comes with the line I'm walking. Hope all the old favourites are ok, and would love to hear from you all. Scott xxx

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

I lurked here for ages before posting. You are very familiar to me even though we've never posted at the same time. Hope you take no offence .. none meant .. but I faithfully watch Coronation Street .. here in Canader ... and well, you remind me of Sean. I adore the character so no harm meant :)

Hope you return someday ... Rosie.

• RAF
    RAF

Hi Scooby !!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL rosie, I can't stand that bloke, but no offence taken!! ;-) Good to hear from you to RAF, hope you are ok.

• free2think
    free2think

Hi Scooby, you dont know me but i just wanted to say i love your avatar.

• RAF
    RAF

I'm fine Scooby ... Thanks !!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey Scoob

• journey-on
    journey-on
    as I'm in this new relationship wouldn't be "appropriate" as she said

Yep...can't LOOK bad. Heaven forbid the thought that you may be going to receive spiritual food or Christian fellowship. You just shouldn't look bad.

You should have said: "I wonder if Jesus would have said that. Think He would have turned me away at the door because something didn't look appropriate?"

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi Scooby!!

• minimus
    minimus

hiya, scoob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit