how do current jw's feel about where their contibutions are being spent?

by manhasbecomelikeoneofus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

renee:

I ended up buying a coke with it.

"Have a coke and a smile smirk." Coke....MUCH better use for that donation.

As for me, I think I commented on this a few months back....I have not donated in years. When I was pioneering I was too poor....now I have the money, and the Borg is not getting it.

A fellow fading JW I work with me made this comment tonight: "Snakes, ever since you started missing meetings (and some other events in my life he mentioned), you are making considerably more money...." He knows this because our production results are posted in the office for all to see, and it is basic math to figure out a paycheck from that. He is right, I am probably averaging $300 more a week (and I was already doing well before) since missing meetings....and not working that many more hours...juuuuussst enough to miss more meetings.... hmmmm...coincidence? I think not.

I decided I wasnt going to fund this Borg nonsense anymore...and that was before I knew about any settlements....they should pay me to take this new low quality literature they are churning out of the NY mountains like a polluted stream. (anyone with talent, software, and time want to photo shop a bottle of spring water with some WT mud coming out???)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "have money, donating to more worthwhile causes" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit