Were you allowed to use the bathroom during meetings?

by ericr 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ericr
    ericr

Thanks for all the answers. Im glad to hear it did not happen everywhere.

• ninja
    ninja

incontinence pants are a godsend at meetings .....you dont need to walk to the bathroom.....its just the shake at the end that's embarrassing.....you have to pretend either 1/you have parkinson's or 2/ dancing to the kingdom song like beyonce's booty shake

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

My mom saw to it that liquids were restricted prior to the meetings so this would not come up..and she always told me to hold it until the song. If I went, I went once. If I had to go more than once it wasn't worth the lecture and you better hope you didn't use up the once for every single meeting either.

• sparrow
    sparrow

Toilet cubicle was the best place to sit when you have a hangover providing no parents came in to belt the living shit out of their kids for mucking up during the meetings. Poor bastards.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Welcome ericr! I noticed many elders forcing there little boys to sit still during the meetings and not allowed to walk to the bathroom. One time an elder took his three year old in the back of the room and many elders walked with him to calm him down. He was very mean to that little boy.

I stilll have problems with witness children being abused during meetings.

I have prayed that children will have their own seperate rooms at the KM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit