TheListener

I'm really sorry to hear this R.F.

I wish you and your mother the best.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

(((((R.F & mom))))))

• greendawn
    greendawn

Wishing that RF's mother recovers well and speedily after the emergency operation.

• Mum
    Mum

Best wishes for a full recovery to RF's mom.

SandraC

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I'm terribly sorry to hear that R.F. I hope he's ok.

I hope there never comes a time when it will be fatal if blood is to be refused

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

I'm sorry to hear this R.F. Your mom is in my thoughts.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets well quickly - I know he must be really worried.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Hello all, R.F stoppin in for a moment.

I would first like with give my thanks to all of you for your kind words, prayers, thought, wishes, etc. They are well needed. I would also like the give a special thanks to free2think for keeping everyone posted on the situation, also to purplesofa for giving her support.

My mother is doing fine right now. I had to rush her to the ER very early yesterday morning because of the severe pains and very high fever. For the sake of anonymity I won't say what the problem was here(even though I know i'm saying plenty already), but I will say that the surgery went well. She lost a considerable amount of blood and the surgeon said it should slow down recovery. We can expect a good 8-10 weeks of recovery if it even goes that well. She isn't a baptized JW by the way but she refused blood even if it meant her life. I was of course very nervous about this since this particular surgery had a very substantial bleeding risk. The surgeon even said that he really wishes mom wasn't a JW because he believes things would go alot smoother if she accepted blood. She will be in the Intensive Care Unit at least for one more day.

I thank you all once again and ask for your continued support, it's very well appreciated!

R.F.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thank you for the update. Will be keeping you both in my thoughts.

BB

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

RF I hope you mom makes a full and speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit