Scan of the latest "Questions From Readers"! OH EM GEE!

by deaconbluez 26 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Funny. But not as funny as an earlier QFR you distributed.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

hahaha too funny.....that last bit on pilates was a brilliant final touch!!!!how the hell do you come up with these? i read another one yesterday and since i'm new to the site, i had no idea it was a joke until after the 2nd paragraph with 'truth that goes poof' but i swear i was so convinced that in the short time i had been out the watchtower could have gotten that much weirder.

I'm sure if somehow (without the obvious blows of course) you found a way to infiltrate bethel and print that as coming from the faithless and pompous slave, half of them would go into rapture over this 'new light'.

Keep them coming.hilarious!!!!

• oldflame
    oldflame

alt

This is just to damn stupid of them to even publish such an article. The 5th paragraph says "Imagine belonging to a religion that you thought to be the truth, only to find out that the origin of the religion centered around false predictions, dates that never come to pass."

Why is it that these followers read this especially those who have been in a long time read this and not be able to put 2 & 2 together ? And then to judge this man as to be destroyed at Armegeddon ? Who are they ? Do they think they are the ones who will judge the world ? These people are plain dumbasses. It never seems to surprise me when they make accusations like this but I just can't understand why many followers cannot seem to put it together to see that who they are really talking about is themselves.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying these!

Funny. But not as funny as an earlier QFR you distributed.

NewYork44M,

They can't all be winners. Plus, I'm not going for hilarity every time. Through this one, I wanted the irony to shine through of how the Watchtower likes to trace everything back to it's origin. But if they did that themselves, there would be no choice but to admit that they are just another false religion.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

This is just to damn stupid of them to even publish such an article. The 5th paragraph says "Imagine belonging to a religion that you thought to be the truth, only to find out that the origin of the religion centered around false predictions, dates that never come to pass."

Why is it that these followers read this especially those who have been in a long time read this and not be able to put 2 & 2 together ? And then to judge this man as to be destroyed at Armegeddon ? Who are they ? Do they think they are the ones who will judge the world ? These people are plain dumbasses. It never seems to surprise me when they make accusations like this but I just can't understand why many followers cannot seem to put it together to see that who they are really talking about is themselves.

Uhh, Oldflame? Are you pulling our leg? Are you parodying a parody?

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

OMG

I just about snorted my morning hot tea up my nose when I read that! Thanks for the morning laugh.

BTW, what software are you using to get the fonts just right?

SnakesInTheTower (of the "wiping tea off my face" Sheep Class)

Snakes,

I use Photoshop CS3.

• erynw
    erynw

Almost had me there! I haven't seen any of the previous "articles" so I was reading with shocked amazement, until I got the good stuff. Too funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit