The Watchtower Society—Is It Murder Incorporated?

by The wanderer 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

BT

When I was 'inducted' into 'Jehovah's service', I was just a kid. Many are. Yet we were deeply influenced by a doctrine that could take our lives from us. If we violated that doctrine the organization would take our friends and/or family from us.

It's not a matter of bitching about it - it is a matter of the ethical nature of a book publisher putting such unfair ethical mores in the heads of the unsuspecting victims of it's abuse. Then the victims must choose to make choices that may kill them or cost them all that is near and dear to them much later in life.

I know of Jw's who 'agreed to the contract' with the WTS at the age of 8. They had no idea the implications of such decision at that age, yet are expected to honor such aggreement until they die. Yes the WTS is definately blood guilty for that. I have known of more than one teenager who died due to lack of blood, when his 'agreement' to refuse such was made before he was 10. Cult mind control at it's best. Kill 'em while they are young, then post pictures on the Awake and make them 'martyrs for right'. Let's call it what it is; Murder in the first degree.

Jeff

• PEC
    PEC

They are murders, they have kill many more than just those that needed blood and died from blood loss.

How about those that went in for surgery and because of bleeding the surgery could not be completed?

How about those that the doctors refused to operate on the first place; because, they knew that the person would need blood?

None of these would normally be counted as dieing from refusing blood.

The numbers murdered are many many more than most would think. This is something that I can never forgive the WTS for, I am bitter and will always be; because, they have murder my family and friends.

Philip

• kicky
    kicky

Nothing was questioned, but once I read COC and found out that blood transfusions missed being an approved medical treatment by one f------ vote because the swing vote did not show up for that meeting...yes I believe the org. is murder incorporated, and to top it off my wife died too because of ...oh well what the hell.

wAS IT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS OR WAS IT ALTERNATIVE MILITARY SERVICE? I thought it was alt military service. Please provide page number in COC.

• rekless
    rekless

wAS IT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS OR WAS IT ALTERNATIVE MILITARY SERVICE? I thought it was alt military service. Please provide page number in COC.

I do not have the book any longer--it was blood, because I for the first time , shouted,"God dammit my son died over a vote and not a prayer." It was blood transfusions.

dan walker from Clearlake, Ca.

• kicky
    kicky

Hi

I emailed Ray at [email protected] one vote short was with regard to alt military service- if I remember correctly it was decided originally that it would be ok, then one member changed his vote back to "no"...thus keeping the policy intact.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Rich:

I thought murder incorporated was the mob?? Am I wrong?

LHG

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Let me start by saying I think that you probably shouldn't get baptized when your that young. For allowing kids to do that I believe is wrong. The fact of the matter is you are letting yourself be controlled by believing any doctrine. So they tell you not to question it, doesn't mean you do not have too. Now I won't deny the WTS helps build up a guilt system but they are not forcing anyones hand. Thats all I am saying. Everyone (almost) has obviously started thinking for themselves who are on this board and believe it not to be true it was your choice just like it's your choice in the end to believe it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I thought murder incorporated was the mob?? Am I wrong?

LHG

Different mob - same effect.

Jeff

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Dan Walker:

Thank you for your perspective and testimony
    regarding the Watchtower and the murder in-
    corporated web thread.

I post topics of discussion that are contro-
    versial in the hope that it stirs up a good
    discussion and someone can learn something
    from it.

You Dan Walker, have taught us well.

===========================================

Dear Jeff:

As usual well thought out responses.

Dear LGH:

Yes, the original "Murder Incorporated"
    was the mob.

Sincerely,

Richard

• greendawn
    greendawn

LHG Murder Incorporated was a mafia related organisation that carried out hunderds of murders in the 1930's and 1940's. Therein this name came to have the general meaning of the ruthless killing of large numbers of people as was/is the case with the WTS and its absurd blood policy that the JWs came to accept as normal and natural.

Wonderer of course you have to move on and forget the old attachments if you can't contact good JWs it's through their own fault.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit