Bad Day !

by stevenyc 27 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Every now and then a day can put things into perspective. I can be pissed because; a car driver cuts me off while riding a bike, Verizon want me to pay BS charges on my phone bill, or thirdwitness is defending the watchtowers abuse policy. But, today, my uncle fell down the stairs and shattered his skull.

He's now in ICU and fighting for whatever life he may have if he wakes up.

This isn't a post for support, it's just an avenue to express.

He is one of the few people I have ever been privileged to know who understands life, in all its bizarre forms. He hand feeds animals from sharks and manta ray's, to unexpected mice guests. Been host to an orphaned squirrels and cats. And, as a lawyer, defended squirrels!

He is as sharp as a razor for detecting bullshit, and as blunt as a shovel for letting you know.

The most honest, sincere, and truthful person you would ever meet.

So, dear God, why am I'm so angry with him for falling down the stairs.

steve.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I am so sorry!!!! ((((Hugs))))) I can't say that everything will be okay, because I truthfully don't know, but I can tell you, that we all will be here for you!!! ((((Hugs)))) I'm sorry!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

collegegirl21,

thank you.

steve

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Steve. You might be angry because you love him. Itt is out of your control. You feel helpless and you can't fix it. Scared, I am sure. People survive amazing things. As college girl said, I cannot say this is one of these things, but I see your pain and you are a very caring and amazing person yourself. I am thinking a lot of him rubbed off on you maybe? I do hope he pulls through this and even more since I had a chance to meet you and I found you wonderful and quite a rare gem of a person, I hope you pull through this.

I am so sad your hurting, I am sad he is hurt. May my arms wrap around you from across the states and hold you. I really wish they could my friend. You touched our hearts and I wish we were near you at this time. Let us know how he is as things go. Make sure you rest as you can ok?

Decki

• codeblue
    codeblue

OMG....that is a bad day.

I am so sorry

• PEC
    PEC

I will let the girls hug you, hang in there Steve.

Philip

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Unepected things like this really make me pause and appreciate each day more.

I hope you have someone near you for comfort and emotional support.

You obviously care about and appreciate your uncle. When someone we love and admire is hurt it's natural to hurt too.

So sorry.

Please keep us posted and take care, Steve.

YC

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So sorry to hear ((((Steve))). He sounds like someone I'd like to know.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry - life can change in a second. I hope he recovers.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Thank you everyone , but right now I cant respond appropriately. Please allow my indiscretion, and I will do my best when I can.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit