Alone in the car

by Blackboo 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

next, they'll be firing wt and awakes out of air cannons like they do with t-shirts at sporting events.

• monophonic
    monophonic

some of the comments in this thread reminded me of a time when i was 16 years old and my friend and i told our parents we were going out in street service so i could use the car, but we really wanted to go skateboarding and get drunk and pick up on girls, so we headed to the local mall and we threw watchtowers and awakes at people from the top of the parking structure to get our placements in, then we changed out of our service clothes into our skateboarding clothes to drink and hang out.

it was like 8am and we were already drinking beers.

i remember having to be back home by 2pm and i was driving at full speed on the freeway while getting changed back into my suit and tie to pretend like we had been in service all day.

there was another time, same friend, and we got busted shortly after for being drunk at school, but i was a junior and he was freshman and both our parents were complete jw morons, so the only way to get out from under their grasp was to get a territory card off of his step dad and go preaching, but in our book bags were two six packs of 16 oz. buds, so we went and got drunk by the railroad tracks, then just wrote a bunch of not-at-homes down on the sheet so it looked like we did the territory.

these two hot girls came up to us, we were still in our suits, but completely drunk, and asked what we were doing and we said our uncle makes us go preach and hand out watchtowers and he gives us money for it.

nothing happened with the girls.

then we went home and i asked my dad if matt and i could share one of his beers, so we could get the beer on our breath. he made matt call his step father and his step father said it was ok as long as he only had 1/2 a beer.

so, we had teh beer on our breath and went and drank more from our stash.

i remember trying to take a shower to go to work the next morning and everytime i stood up and vomit would rush up my esophagus. i called in sick for work, which was as a car washer and i was supposed to go skateboarding with my friend at the car wash after we did our mediocre job, gut i couldn't keep my vomit down unless i stayed totally still in my bed. i had shampoo in my hair from having to run to the bed to avoid throwing up.

one of the best service days in my life.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    i remember trying to take a shower to go to work the next morning and everytime i stood up and vomit would rush up my esophagus. i called in sick for work, which was as a car washer and i was supposed to go skateboarding with my friend at the car wash after we did our mediocre job, gut i couldn't keep my vomit down unless i stayed totally still in my bed. i had shampoo in my hair from having to run to the bed to avoid throwing up.

ewww....that there is some TMI.

lisa

• Paksen
    Paksen

Thats hilarious Bigdreaux.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit