A special announcement

by Jehovah_God 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Jehovah_God
    Jehovah_God

Due to your abuse of the privelege, all fun has been forbidden until further notice. That is all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ive got a throne like that,got it at the brick and I don`t have to pay a dime til 2003.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Damn!!!!!!!! Just when I thought I was going to get lucky! Look God. It's already been a year and a half since I had sex, and now you say I can't have any fun until you say it's ok? Will you make an exception on my behalf? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????

Lilacs

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I notice you don`t have any leg`s,is that a throne wheelchair?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

LOL!

This reminds me of sitting in a Circut Assembly long ago: 'beware of getting too involved in watching football games' and 'keep in mind that parties for young people can be very dangerous' and 'we wouldn't want to have a hobby or outside interest that took away from service time".

My notes looked something like this: 'NO FUN ALOWED. FUN IS BAD. FUN IS DANGEROUS. BEWARE FUN! Happiness and Joy are also suspect!"

--LisaBobeesa

• Jehovah_God
    Jehovah_God
    'NO FUN ALOWED. FUN IS BAD. FUN IS DANGEROUS. BEWARE FUN! Happiness and Joy are also suspect!"

You got the right idea! That is an attitude we can all look up to...or else....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

God, why didn't you answer my question? Am I not worthy of an answer? Must I continue to only dream of what could have been?

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Jehovah_God
    Jehovah_God

The fun ban has been lifted in observance of Wednesday, the most oddly spelled day of the week. That is all.

• mustang
    mustang

My, what red eyes you have!!!

Mustang

• Xena
    Xena

Hey lilacs, I bet God hasn't had any for awhile either...he is pretty hot for an older guy...maybe if you...well you know..then he might lighten up on the rest of us.....come on take one for the team..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit