Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow-Warning-Spoilers May be Discussed Here!

by CaptainSchmideo 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gill
    Gill

Loved it! Absolutely fantastic and finished it in 36 hours and am now on my second time round!! (Sad...maybe, but still loved it!)

JK has definitely been reading up on Quantum physics. There is a theory that at the point of death we enter a realm where time slows down and we either branch off in another direction or are able to return......(hence the 'King's Cross scene and the 'choices' given to Harry to go on or to return).

I love the resolution of the conflicts and the themes of redemtion and forgivenes!

In the end, all that counts is love and Harry is able to conquer everything by maintaining love and forgiveness. Soppy maybe, but very true.

Two years ago, I feared something bad might happen to Ron, Hermione or Harry, but as time went on I realised that this being mainly a children's book, there was no way JK could kill off such important characters since she always holds out hope and would depress a generation of children if these three main characters met an untimely death.

I adored the ending, ie the epilogue!

Just as bad things happen to good people, good things happen to them also!

Brilliant!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well compared to the others ...It was just ok.

It felt 'rushed' like she couldn't have been bothered writing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit