Has Anyone Had Contact With SirNose586 Since His DA?

by Arthur 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Arthur
    Arthur

I had been away from the forum for about a month - during the time that he posted his threads about being confronted by his parents, and eventually submitting his DA letter.

Him and I had hit it off and were corresponding via PM before he departed, but I never got a chance to get any contact information from him. Does anyone here have an email address or cell phone number that I could reach him at? I would love to get to talk with him again. I would really appreciate anyone who might be able to help me to send me a PM.

muchos gracias

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I wonder about him too - I always liked his posts. I couldn't believe how young he is - his posts were so mature. I hope he is OK.

• Arthur
    Arthur

bttt

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Would you let me know please if you get a contact #, I would like to give him my best too.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

ya'll need to stop being so NOSY. sorry, i couldn't help myself.....too much wild turkey!!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Hopefully we will hear from him soon...maybe he just has to get a few things straightened out first.

Swalker

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I hope his parents didn't convince him that apostates really are just a bunch of demonic heathens who should be kept away from.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I gave him my contact information. Unfortunately, I do not have any info about him as he did not leave me his phone #.

Hopefully everything is going well for him.

Nice to see you back Arthur.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I think he posted once or twice since the DA but I haven't seen him on here in about a month. Hope all is well.

• moshe
    moshe

I was a little worried that his parents would turn nasty and give him the boot. He should be worrying about his grades and getting into a college, instead of where he will be living when he turns 18 and his family puts him out on the street for leaving the JW's. They can sure be cruel to their children

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit