putting together an anti-JW video

by B_Deserter 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

It's geared toward people who haven't signed the pool contract yet and has information that most witness newbies don't know or don't think about. What are some things you would tell a person studying or just taking magazines?

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Well, looks like I was able to come up with enough things to finish one movie. I wish the song I picked was longer, I could have filled it with a lot more stuff, but you can see the video here

• carla
    carla

I thought it was good and quite accurate. A jw will have a problem with you saying they are forbidden from having outside relationships though. But then they have a strange concept of 'relationship' anyway.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I figure a JW will have a problem with the video no matter what, so it doesn't really matter to me. Like you said, JWs have a funny meaning for relationship. At best, a JWs relationship with a non-JW is distant, at arms length. That, in my book, is not a real relationship.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

B_Deserter.........I think you did a great job with it! The music was very fitting.

Did anyone notice our friend "Mouthy's" video was on the top right of the same page? Couldn't you just "squeeze the stuffins out of her" with THE biggest hug?

hugs,

Annie

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

My 'never' a JW daughter viewed it - like it very much and will tell her friends to take a look. Good job and thanks. Zazu

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Where's the link? I'd like to see it too. W.Once

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Click on the word "here" on my second post.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Well done... W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit