Proof that Spirits exist?????

by fifi40 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fifi40
    fifi40

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=469849&in_page_id=1879

Scientifc study of Orbs by a researcher for NASA

What do you think and do you have any personal experience relating to this?

• blondie
  • brinjen
    brinjen

altaltNow that's my kind of spirit Blondie!

• emptywords
    emptywords

Proof by picture

Camera shy those spirits arn't they, looks like a frisby.

Have had experiences with the supernatural, that would make any picture look fake, problem is I don't have a picture.

• Terry
    Terry

Like most things of this sort we have a "something".

The something is unknown.

Then, we have an interpretation of that something based on.....what?

So, we are really dealing now with the interpretation and not the something.

What I see is a spot.

You can tell me it is a spirit, but, I still see a spot.

That is all I have to go on.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey Terry :D

Here is a pic of an orb at the sweatfest at hemps house. Thats me and Arrowstar. See, proof! alt

alt

Like terry says, we have interpretation, not the something.

• fifi40
    fifi40

IP SEC..................I just think maybe you need to change your washing powder

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I am not so sure about the methods this NASA guy is using. When I was a professional photographer I saw circles like this from time to time. It comes from moisture or light leaks from using cheap or out of date film or a camera that has been dropped or is old. Usually is comes from a camera drop. You can not see the problem by looking at the camera. It shows only in a test roll of film. This is why when you buy a new camera, and most of us professionals bought used equipment because the professional equipment is so expensive, one would shoot a roll of film through the camera to make sure you didn't get light leaks, like what is shown in this article's photo.

BUT.........

I do have a true spooky story as a photographer.

I was shooting a wedding for a bride whose father had just passed away, only two weeks before the wedding. He had a long battle with cancer. He told his daughter before he passed he would always be with her in spirit. The Bride had a candle placed in his honor on the altar. When the bridal party returned to the alter for the traditional photos, one of the ushers had blown out all the candles, including the candle in the dad's honor. Due to time constraints, we needed to get pictures made quickly as the guests were waiting at the reception. So with the dad's candle out, we proceeded with a few traditonal photos. When the pictures came back, the photo of the bride and her mother, that would have normally been the bride and both her parents, as well as the family photo of the bride and her mother and siblings HAD THE DAD"S CANDLE LIT!! No other photo had the candle lit in it and no one re-lit the candle. The bride's mother asked if I had added this candle in photoshop. I did not have photoshop. I did not alter this photo in any way.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

How easy it is to go from "Oh, look, I have an artifact in my photo."

to

"LOOK! PROOF that ELVIS is alive and has appointed ME as his emmisary to the corporeal world!"

The article talks about the absence of mirrors in the field of the photograph, completely ignoring the two reflections off of the guys eyeglasses.

I will change my tune when someone produces mutliple pictures of the same event from different angles that show an "orb" in the same place. And I will go on record now as saying that such a series of pictures will never be produced.

By the way, did you know that many digital cameras can "see" invisible infrared? One source of infrared in most homes is the TV remote. Have someone point the remote at your digital camera while pressing any button. Chances are good you will see the LED on the front of the remote lit up white.

Pretty neat, eh? It proves that I exist.

• VM44
    VM44

Orbs are sensor devices used by the Greys.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit