Bush to Have Colonoscopy at Camp David

by JamesThomas 30 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

I hope he gets his ass reamed in many other ways.

AlanF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I hope he gets his ass reamed in many other ways.

He will.

History will show him to be the saddest excuse for a leader in the history of the Western world.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Now it has just dawned on me. When Blair removed his head from Bush's ass, it caused great pain so he is having checked up to see if anything got left behind

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That is why you could never tell if Tony Blair was smiling or not - his head was always stuck up Bush's ass

• Open mind
    Open mind
    LMAO!

Clever highlighting Lonelysheep! Open Mind

• Open mind
    Open mind

I guess the writers for Leno & Letterman will be having an easy couple of days.

Open Mind

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Oh my god, so he really is full of shit.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Stilla,

Am I mistaken in thinking that you were once a Bush supporter? I may have mixed you up with another poster.

I have noticed that most Bush afficianados have little to say on the Board these days, while others have been honest enough to admit that they backed the wrong horse. Whatever is said, I can think of no man who will be mourned less if a doctor slips with the colonoscopy tube and punctures his ego.

I think that the present White House Administration has damaged the concept of 'America the Beautiful' for many years to come, both domestically and internationally. It has been sad to see a great nation bought to its knees by an ignoramus of such epic proportions, touting an ideology that even at its drafting stages in the mid to late 90's was plainly never going to work.

Something is seriously wrong with the American political process, and hopefully what will grow from this debacle is a future where hope and reconciliation, rather than dictatorship and propaganda, are the order of the day.

HS

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    a future where hope and reconciliation, rather than dictatorship and propaganda, are the order of the day.

Amen HS!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

.....so that's where the weapons of mass destruction have been!....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit