Micromoose to replace Jaracz!

by JK666 10 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

He is the perfect replacement! Absolutely no compassion - and manhood less than 1 inch! JK

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

gosh, reading some of his posts he makes Jaracz look like a teddy bear

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    He is the perfect replacement! Absolutely no compassion - and manhood less than 1 inch! JK

Pre-emptive? Or did I miss something? Jeff

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jeff,

He hijacked the threads about Corey, trying to make Corey out to be an immature attention-seeker. The posts he made shows he is the immature attention-seeker.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    He hijacked the threads about Corey, trying to make Corey out to be an immature attention-seeker. The posts he made shows he is the immature attention-seeker.

Gotcha! Went back and looked.

Ok - micromoose, who are you really?

Jeff

• flipper
    flipper

I know who micromoose is and it's time to out him. He is Ted Jaracz' 5th illegitimate child. Was sent away to military school at age 7 and his father gave away all his pets. Always got picked last for the kid's sports teams and then got in huge trouble for joining in the first place. When he was 16, papa ted had the locks changed at Bethel and so threw mm out into the streets. MM had a gender change at 20, then changed back at 22. Is actually a very kind and giving person - always down helping at the homeless shelter, takes in stray animals. However has severe (spiritual) food allergies which cause him to act out on this board. mrs flipper

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I posted this on the other thread, but it looks like he deleted again, I just would like to know who he is.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

flipper, that was awesome. he does seem like a lonely boy, doesn't he.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I think he has forgotten how much support he got when he first posted about his wife running off with an elder and her wanting a divorce.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm glad I'm not alone. I don't recall his posts about his wife, and now I don't care enough to go look. After reading his hijacks of the Corey threads I wanted to get some tar and feathers and organize a posse.

Micro: if you're reading this and it offends you, too bad. It takes a really really small soul to make fun of some one in a suicidal state.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit