Just got back from Court

by thepackage 8 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

I just got back from Court regarding my child custody. Things will drag on for a while but, I'll be okay and I think I'll get the child visitation I want next month. Any ways, funny thing happened. My sister (non-JW) gave my ex-father in law a hard time. I made a list of questions for her to ask him and he could not answer!!!!!!! It was awesome, my sister kept following him with all these questions and he would not know what to do. It was funny!!!!!

• Mum
    Mum

Good for you, package. It sounds like you have a strategy that is working.

Regards,

SandraC

• free2think
    free2think

Thats great the package. And you sister sounds pretty cool too.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hey Package, thats great Good luck

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

LOL - I would have loved to have seen that.Good luck with the custody stuff.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What were the questions? Enquiring minds want to know.

• thepackage
    thepackage

My sister asked him "Why would your daughter file for divorce if my brother did not cheat on her, is that in the Bible?, Is it true about the WTS and UN?, How's your wife's pain medication problem?, How many time have you read the whole bible? Is it true the WTS protects Child Molesters?, Explain 607 vs. 587? What about 1975? Was Russell a Mason?, Why do KH not have windows?, etc" It was so funny to hear my sisiter in the back ground ask all these questions adn he could not answer them. He kept movning and she would follow. She event went as far as ask for a Bible Study!!!!!!!!!!! He (ex-father in law) was so nervous. As we walked out of the COurt House my sister said really loud, "That A*shole does not know anything" At that point my ex-fatehr in law walked the other way.

• thepackage
  • moshe
    moshe
    That A*shole does not know anything" At that point my ex-fatehr in law walked the other way.

You have discovered that JW's do not like to be shown up for the fools they are in public. It was just the medicine he needed- good job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit