Male and Female He Created Them

by snowbird 11 Replies latest social relationships

• snowbird
    snowbird

I have a question about the attraction that exists between the sexes.

Does anyone know if a study has been conducted that seeks to measure or quantify such an attraction?

I need this for a project I'm working on. Thanks.

Snowbird

• Gopher
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Snowbird - here are some links that may help:

Thanks. I learned a new term: sociometrics.

Snowbird

• 5go
    5go

I think there is a currently debate on weither there is only male and female.

• emptywords
    emptywords

its sexual attraction

• Satanus
    Satanus

Some species are both, or change sex as needed. I guess the bible god didn't create those species.

S

• lesterd
    lesterd

Come on now, you just blew your own argument, just because they can change from one to the other still does not give rise to a thrird sex, and in the alternative life style, they are still men and women, and if there is a genetic mixup, it still does not consitute a thrid type. God create satan too, dont forget your place, Satan never has denied Gods existance or position, only chalenged it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

How did i blow my arguement? What is the point of my arguement?

S

• lesterd
    lesterd

guess the bible god didn't create those species.

Yes HE did, thats all,

Want to get really wild? Look at the meaning of the word to discribe "sea monsters" at Gen 1:28, covers every gaint sea, land and flying creatures, including dinos

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Yes HE did, thats all,

I see. He has genetalia, then? A penis, a prostate, gonads? Is he circumcised, or not? Does he have nipples like the men do, that he created in his image?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit