So who is this "Jaracz" person?

by B_Deserter 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Ted Jaracz is a prominent member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. He is a tyrant, a neocheater (a master neocheater at that), a swindler, a criminal, an initiator of force, threats of force, and fraud, and he wants to plunge mankind into the Second Dark Ages using force to control all knowledge. And, if he continues his envious attacks on entertainment and fulfillment of people, he is going to end up getting ostracized right straight into whatever hell awaits him when he joins his buddy Albert Schroeder there.

Basically, this man is determined to keep people into the following mode for life. This leads to stagnation, which is where that organization is headed. And hopefully he will find the people p*$^ed off enough to not want him leading them, and the organization will implode. Already he cried for 160,000 auxiliary pioneers in the US and didn't even get 130,000 (and the ones he did manage to get, most gave grudgingly). More tightening of control when the opposite was called for.

No matter how crappy your boss is at work (and I know many are control freaks in their own rights), none could measure up to Ted Jaracz. I think if this humanoid were to take control of my job, I would likely quit on the spot and find another job. Or, I would like to become his boss. Then I would force him, under threat of getting fired, to set up the Christmas decorations with nothing but Christmas carols going (in the middle of July at that). And if he complained, I would tell him that, since he controlled a lot of lives right into stagnation, heavy-heartedness, and death, then I am going to control him to the same extent.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Please- lets have a little reality here.

Jaracz is an 80 year old man and the last of an old guard that included Franz, Henschel, Schroeder, etc. He has particularaly conservative opinions on a number of subjects and the "senority" and "sanity" to make sure that his opinions are heard and accepted.

No evil here. Just a very conservative way of thinking and a lot of people looking for a leader.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is not evil to have opinions and to be hard-nosed about things in one's personal life. What is evil is when you try to force others under you to adopt those attitudes. Evil is not being against rap music: Evil is trying to force others to get rid of their rap music. Evil is not having the opinion that football is too violent and choosing not to watch it; evil is trying to force others to not watch football because you think it's too violent. Evil is not being personally against education; evil is trying to ban education because you are against it.

In fact, there is one basic article that I use to determine if a person is evil/wicked. Any person who practices the initiation of force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property by volitional action is wicked and evil. I think Ted Jaracz fits that category to a T, and is trying to totally ban entertainment and education. He is controling the future governing body by making sure only those who are willing to initiate the use of force, threats of force, and fraud are admitted. And, how many lives has this man ruined with the simple use of the typewriter keyboard? Each time a rule is made and reversed, creating confusion, someone's life is affected adversely.

Given the pathetic state of the religion, I would guess that there is no life left in that organization. People are stagnant. There are hardly ever large gatherings any more. They are cracking down on music. More and more people have dark suits with white shirts--seems to be the rule. It seems that anything they can crack down on, they are cracking down on now. This sucks the life out of the people, leading to stagnation. That is Ted Jaracz's fault for perpetuating the situation by issuing and updating bans on forms of entertainment and education. He is trying to force value creation out of the organization, itself a sign of evil. Until this humanoid makes every attempt to undo all the damage he has caused with the initiatory force, threat of force, and fraud he has volitionally committed, he will be looked down on as some evil jerk that usurps the fun out of people's lives.

Anyone who is not yet a member of Jehovah's Witnesses: One way we can help him to see the need to change is to give him a taste of his own medicine. Namely--ostracize him. He is getting very strict in making the congregation ostracize those who try to leave this bulls***, including family members. Perhaps if everyone returns the favor and ostraiczes Ted Jaracz, keeping in mind that he has not created nor attempted to create any value for society whatsoever in 80 years, maybe he will realize that he needs to start creating real value in society. If not, then he needs to eventually die heavy-hearted and unfulfilled, just like he has caused so many to within the congregation.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Maybe he doesn't think that what he is directing is evil, he may think he is doing the right thing. I personally think they are out of touch and have a churcie old biddy way of doing things.

There are things that the bible teaches that are wrong. Adultry, fornication, stealing, drunkedness, and all the fruitage of the flesh and in contrast the fruitage of gods spirit...Gal 5:19-23 these and all Jesus taught in the gospels is all we need to live by. We don't need man to rule over our faith. It is a conscience matter.

The sooner these old religious pilgrims start to preach the gospel and leave it at that the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit