WOW! Look at this up coming Questions From Readers!

by deaconbluez 21 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Dragonlady,

You should see the dragon I have in my office.

Anyway, yes your's is sexier. I love Borat.

• Gopher
    Gopher

The skies opened up and a voice like James Earl Jones was heard!

So... that's how God speaks to his earthly organization. I always wondered.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

These beasts look a little too horny for my liking and the harlot or as translated in the NWT of the bible as " high class hooker" looks as if she is a throw back to the fifties.It's time the art department gave her a make over.

So that's how Nathan Knorr viewed harlots ,and did he allow that image to be included as being gained from personal experience?

To think we used to sit as families studying that art work and concept.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Dragonlady,

You should see the dragon I have in my office.

Anyway, yes your's is sexier. I love Borat.

<------Worships the hawk You will have to show me your dragon...pic that is.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    So that's how Nathan Knorr viewed harlots ,and did he allow that image to be included as being gained from personal experience?

Now that's just so WRONG on so many levels.

(But pretty damn funny.)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

would it be nice if they really took Questions from Readers! I have so many!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I remember years ago there was this picture of the whore/harlot in one of the WT books, I can't remember which book, but it was a really cool picture, she had red hair and lot's of makeup on. Maybe someone here has the picture.

• steve2
    steve2

The unvarnished truth is often closer to laugh-out-loud stuff than the manufactured truth.

Deaconbluez thank you for a good laugh and an account that is probably closer to the truth than the official account could ever be.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I always thought Babylon the Great was kind of hot. I guess that would eliminate Rosie.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

humor - could it be the demise of the WTS? Title for a good thread. Ssssshhhhhhh dont tell minimus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit