Anyone for Magic Mountain in L.A. this Sunday ???

by What-A-Coincidence 64 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

I may be up for Universal Studios Sunday . . . I just won tickets on the radio this week.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Meet at my house at 8:30am ... or we can meet at the Park by 9am

Park Opens at 9am and closes at 9pm
    $61 each non-zip code. I have Got coupon for $8 off full admission Save $8 off a one day full price admission or $10 off a Front of the Line pass. Good for up to 6 tickets. Click here for the printable coupon. Expires 3/31/08. Front of the Line discount not valid 5/26/07-9/3/07.
    $49 for So cal residents + 2nd visit free ... until Oct 31, 2007
    Meet at 8:30am at my house ... I'll pm you the info with my phone #.

My prayers were answered ;-)

• PEC
    PEC

WAC,

Barbara and I are up for Universal Studios on Sunday. If you are willing to hang with us old people.

Philip

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Barbara and I are up for Universal Studios on Sunday. If you are willing to hang with us old people.

Philip

old foggies are cool ... they can hold our stuff while we get in line ;-)

FOLKS: UPDATE..UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FOR SUNDAY!!! ARE YOU IN??? FOR THOSE ATTENDING PLEASE BRING YOUR SONGBOOK AS WE WILL SING KINGDOM MELODYS. ALSO BRING YOUR DAILY TEXT AS WE WILL CONSIDER IT. THANK YOU. PRAISE THE GOD OF HOLLYWODD.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Philip

old foggies are cool ... they can hold our stuff while we get in line ;-)

FOLKS: UPDATE..UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FOR SUNDAY!!! ARE YOU IN??? FOR THOSE ATTENDING PLEASE BRING YOUR SONGBOOK AS WE WILL SING KINGDOM MELODYS. ALSO BRING YOUR DAILY TEXT AS WE WILL CONSIDER IT. THANK YOU. PRAISE THE GOD OF HOLLYWODD.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

BTT = BRING TO TOP "of active topics"

need more POSTS

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

btt ... damn...gonna run out of my daily limit bttin'g this beast ... if you can't make it and have posts to share ... please btt this thing

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

still working on it WAC

• free2think
    free2think

im BTTTing this for ya WAC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit