You Won't Believe The Latest "Questions From Readers!!!!"

by deaconbluez 53 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Thanks guys! I thought you would enjoy some humor. I've decided to start doing one of those every week or so, just to give us something to laugh at. It just came to me that no matter what the topic is, the Watchtower somehow always tries to bring out the point is to DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! That's why they stay away from totally interesting topics that would be impossible to spin that way.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

That was well done! LOL

• RAF
    RAF

Yeah and in the box :

Blood Transfusions
    a Personnal Choice
    Like We've ALWAYSSaid

Interesting really, I just gave it to read to my sister
    she is disgusted ... Good
    She really begins to see the light on the lies !

and the " it wasn't me " WTBullSh*t style

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You can tell that this article was truly inspired by God. Note that it speaks of one of their camels losing "both of his legs".

As we all know, camels have four legs, however, in this case, the word "both" is used in the sense that a four legged animal certainly has two legs (plus another two that are not mentioned). Therefore, it is correct that the word "both" be used.

Once again, the literature of the faithful and discreet slave is vindicated.

• bluebell
    bluebell

LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wait a minute, I thought camels had four legs.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Maybe the only camel you've seen, is THIS camel. In that case, we'll cut you some slack.

• Rethinking
    Rethinking

I like the picture. Is that a Revelation book Isaac is holding?

• changeling
    changeling

Cute.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

mary, i think there was sarcasm in running man's comment. read it again, it's funny as hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit