New X Files movie!

by misanthropic 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Chloe
    Chloe
    I wonder if the Peacock clan will make an appearance,.......

Oooh, that was my very favorite episode.

I'm so glad it's going to be a "stand alone" rather than a continuation of the conspiracy plot.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Great!

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

If only I didn't have a few things that need doing between now and next summer I'd leave tonight for the cineplex in order to be first in line.

Having devoured every single episode of all nine seasons--- including the post-Mulder era---no fewer than half a dozen times (to say nothing of the innumerable viewings of "Fight the Future"), let's just say this is one second coming for which I have zealously kept "on the watch" and "in eager expectation of..." ---[-snicker]

Thanks for posting!

AMNESIAN

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    i never watched any of the series...due to religious beliefs..what a plank

I never saw the show when it was actually on the air, but I caught a rerun once awhile back (I was hooked). I went out and rented all the Dvd's starting from the beginning.
    Loved the first movie and now a new one, I'm a very happy girl ;-)

• karvel
    karvel

FINALLY!! lol

• John Doe
    John Doe

I used to love the x files, but haven't watched it in years because I don't have tv. What happened to Moulder?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Can't wait!!!

Swalker

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I read production is set to start in November and the movie should be out Summer 2008.

What happened to Moulder?

Mulder was also abducted by the aliens himself in 2000 ("Requiem"), and returned to Earth, almost dead, a few months later. He had been infected by an alien virus (for the second time), but Scully found a way to rescue him ("Deadalive"). He returned to work for a brief period of time, but was eventually fired by the newly promoted Deputy Director Kersh ("Vienen"). After Scully gave birth to William, Mulder went into hiding in New Mexico. After about a year in hiding, Mulder obtains crucial information from a secret facility about the date of the planned alien colonization effort, but is caught and put on trial for the murder of Knowle Rohrer. Despite a defense organized by Skinner with numerous witnesses, the judges (who it is hinted are at least partially working for the conspiracy) sentence Mulder to death. With help from several people, including a reformed Kersh and the ghost of Alex Krycek, Mulder breaks out of prison and escapes with Scully. As of the series finale, Mulder and Scully are "officially" presumed dead, and in hiding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Mulder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit