I'm baaaaaaaak....

by Stealth453 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

After a month + without internet, I am back. My antenna was fried by lightning, and it took a month+ to get it fixed. I sure missed you all. I never realized how bad a month without JWD could be. Just glad to be home.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Welcome home! You have a lot of catching up to do.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Hope all of you are doing well.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You've been missed Stealth453!

So glad you're back friend.

I really miss your 'who's feeling horny tonight?' threads. LOL!

It's that kind of deeply meaningful eloquence that wont let me leave this place.

It's really great to hear from you!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I know, it stinks when our Time Warner Internet Cable here drops. I start to have a panic attack if it isn't back up in a couple of hours, but a month? Not sure what I'd do. I'd jury rig something, cell phone uplink, wireless to a neighbor (he's really cool), geez...something. A month? Man o friday!

Glad you're back,

BP

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

So......who's feeling horny tonight?

Hehehe

Glad to be back. How is everyone? Jeez I missed you guys!!

Hey Nvr..how you doing? Good to hear from you. Drop me an email when you get a chance.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Wow, I'm sorry. No internet for a month??! geez.

I remember after Katrina and having no internet for a month and a half. It changed my life and I had to learn how to function without it. I didn't realize until then how much it affected my life.

But welcome back! Looking forward to the humor you bring! :)

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Thanks guys....You know what I love about this place???

You all make a crotchety old shit like me feel welcome, and like a human. It really means so much, that I can come on and feel like a real person. I love you all.....humour to follow. hehe

• Warlock
    Warlock

S,

I think I'm starting to miss the diaper..................there must really be something wrong with me.................seriously.

Warlock

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I still have the diaper in the closet. Any time you feel the need....I can pull it out. hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit