L.A. Catholic Archdiocese to Pay $660 million

by JK666 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I should have known Oprah has JW infiltrators...no wonder we never hear anything bad about JWs there. I wonder if Montel or how about Dr. Phil would do a show about this? Lets get a victim on their shows. Unless the dubs have reps there too.

I have the mailing list for my old congo... I wonder sometimes about sending a bunch of letters to them. Use the KH as a return address. That way, even the returned ones go somewhere.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "up way too late" Sheep Class)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

bad timing in my opinion...the JW Scandal should have been released the same day ... i know you can't plan it that way but it would have impacted more ...

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I can't wait to see what the WT response to this will be now that they too have paid millions to victims.

I am very curious as to how rank and file JWs are going to react; particularly those who do not yet know about the WT's settlement. Here in the LA area, this settlement has been big news, particularly on local talk radio today. I'm sure that this settlement is going to provide much fodder for JWs to discuss the woes of Babylon the Great. But, what is going to happen when they are confronted with the information about the WT's settlement for the first time? This settlement has peaked the interest of the public in regards to the issue of pedophilia in churches. It's not hard to figure out that many people will find out about the WT's settlement through casual Google searches. Immagine JWs responses when householders begin to inform them of their own organization's sexual snafu. Doooop !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit