I used to go to the bathroom alot...did you?

by Dragonlady76 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Growing up, I hated sitting through the borefest meetings with a passion, to complicate matters I have ADD and could not sit still during the meetings, so I used to make excuses about having to go to the bathroom constantly, this way I could get up and move around and tune out the meeting for a few minutes.

Sometimes I wished that I had a baby, since the sisters got their own nursing room during assemblies, and in the kingdumb hall they could take the babies to the bathroom, there they could hang out for a bit.

What did you do to escape?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I used to go to the bathroom alot...did you?

That's some good fiber.

I always helped moms out when I was young as an excuse to get up. Then as a mother, I used my child as an excuse to get up.

lisa

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Bathroom ..

I would look for people who didn't look like they were feeling well and try to talk to them. So when I got back to my seat I would say, "I just talked to XXXX and did you know that she's been having health problems?" And so my mom wouldn't ask where I had been all of that time.

I would try to read something else -- like the Bible.

Or I would "take notes" while I was really writing a letter to a friend or something.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Bathroom, walk the parking lot, walk the neighborhood, go to my car and act like I'm getting something, feign a coughing fit, leave at halftime to get a bite to eat. Sometimes I would invite someone to go with me, it was always a good memory of having dirty fun.

• free2think
    free2think

Bathroom.

I also used to help people with their children sometimes, although my dad would roll his eyes at this, lol, i think he might have known what i was up to.

Having a 'bad headache' also helped a lot.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm very regular, thank you.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I remember a post about 6 months ago on here where a guy said that he used to jerk off in the bathroom, anyone else remember who said that?

• changeling
  • ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

When I was little I went to the bathroom alot, for spankings! When I got older I would fall asleep, get pinched, fall asleep, mom would make me stand up at the seat, where I again would fall asleep!

To this day I can sleep in any position, sitting straight up, standing, lying doesn't matter! Good training those meetings!

nj

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I knew they were on to me, but I was not of the elite class in the hall I went to, so I guess my behavior was somehow overlooked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit