What Lies or False Statements Has The Watchtower Society Been Guilty Of?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

That the bible is the inerrant word of a loving and just god.

• cr1234
    cr1234

Rusty called she wants you to come and play the trombone!

• minimus
    minimus

I agree with Rusty that these Witnesses are dirty dumb asses and they should stop lying (around).

• flipper
    flipper

Minimus- Mr. Flipper here. Here's one. Show them when they come to your door at Romans 13:1 they are to be in subjection to the superior authorities as all authority is placed there by God anyway. They are to obey it ,if it doesn't conflict with God's laws. Then ask them, Do you think God approves of not reporting felony child abusers to the authorities to be punished by the law ? Then see what they say. I actually did this to an elder at my door. For them to falsely say they need to keep this confidential smacks of contributing to the delinquency of felons breaking the laws. Checkmate! Stick a fork in any of their other beliefs! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That apostates use lies and half-truths to support their criticism of the Watchtower Organization.

• minimus
    minimus

Good one, Flip!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..You realize,if you had asked:"What Truths are the WBT$ responsible for?"..This thread would have died on the first page..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

outlaw....u r rite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit