Watchtower Society - Time to blow the cover

by vomitthebluepill 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• codeblue
    codeblue

Little Rock Guy: You are a sweetie for your kind comments!!

Please tell Chris I said "hi" and we (Nodenial) and I look forward to seeing you both again!

Back to the YouTubeVideo: I wish I could secretly have this forwarded to my adult kids that are still in. Not sure they would look at it, cause it's on the internet though. lol

• vomitthebluepill
    vomitthebluepill

The other day I was waiting for this video to download completely when my computer shut down unexpectandly. It only captured 1:30 of the video. When I try to view it now, it always stops at the 1:30 time. How can I fix this problem in order to view it entirely? Thanks. sKally

You might have to clear your cache. I'm not sure which browser you are using but if you go into the options section of your browser, there should be something there along the lines of "clear cache". Hope this helps

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i've had that problem in the past and going to the "flash" website and updating it usually corrected the problem.

i think its macromedia flash that youtube runs off of.

• sf
    sf

Clearing the cookies did it. Thanks.

The first few minutes were a bit emotional to watch and hear. I actually started to cry as I recalled the pain as a child growing up in this ROT.

I stopped crying when masonry entered the pictured.

My opinion is that, that element will throw many viewers off and possibly cause them to disregard the truer portions, which are in the beginning.

Stick to the absolute corruption; like the U.N., child abuse and no-blood policies.

It would have been a good idea to touch on what disfellowshipment does to a family nucleus.

I give it 6 on a 1-10 scale. Ten being the best score.

I absolutley appreciate and thank you for the video.

Especially the bonus clip!

sKally

• vomitthebluepill
    vomitthebluepill

The occult element of the origins of the WT is extremely important. It explains why they behave the way they do regarding the covering up of pedophiles, UN involvement, lies, secrecy, inhumane policies, etc.

• minu
    minu

loved it. thanks so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit