Pet pics?

by Introspection 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Seven
    Seven

Beautiful cats Intro and Mango!
    This is one of my boyz. A ferret named C.T. Russell fast asleep in a ball cap. He's a precious little critter.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Seven you didn't!! That kind of name borders on abuse doesn't it??

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Bitter: Thank you. I'm just having a terrible time figuring out graphics period. I'll Email you.

Seven: What a pretty color ferret. I love ferrets. They're so devious like us apostates

Trot

A movie where the world's run by apes? Must be a documentary!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((((board))))

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

DB -

Wow!! You have pet possums? How civilized are they? I'm impressed!

• Seven
    Seven

DB! Your little buddies are sooo cute!

Trot, I am sorry to hear about Bingo's passing. I couldn't locate the thread to express my sympathy. (((Trot}}}

seven

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

You asked for it......

hehehehe

• orbison
    orbison

my favourite cockatiel died today, he was so smart, i dont know what happened to him, but i am planning a short funeral this aft for him,,,i still have his friend buster, but meeko was my favourite

wendy

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I have two huge long haired yellow tabbies that look something like this.

This photo reminds me of them when my husband first brought them home to me.

I whish I had their real photos.
    This will have to do for now.Hope they work!

Ranchette

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

This is an exact likeless of my little ratty friend who goes by the name of Charlie - used to have 3 of them and now we are down to just one. And no - he is not vermin! He is the perfect little pet, doesnt need to go out for walks, eats very little, always ready to come out and play, day or night, very friendly and never bites even if the kids stick jammy fingers through the bars of his cage. And they last longer than hamsters too. And they are extremely intelligent - Charlie will come if you call him - honestly! (Even my kids dont do that!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit