Miss NJ Photos

by chappy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• chappy
    chappy

Just saw the photos of Miss NJ, the ones that some prick was trying to blackmail her with. To me they're completely innocuous, much ado 'bout nothin. I can't believe that the pagent committee would even consider taking the crown from her. If you've seen them, what do you think the elders or one of the congregation "committees" would think of them, Immoral? Unchaste? Revealing? Disfellowshipping offense?

chappy

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

To me they're completely innocuous, much ado 'bout nothin.

I'll be the judge of that. Um....where can I find them?

• changeling
    changeling

I thought they were no big deal. She is an adult and can do as she pleases.

Disfellowshipping offense? If those guys grabbing/bitting her boob were not doing a medical exam she would be in big trouble...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I've not seen the photos.

Links, please. Don't leave me trying to picture someone examining her breasts.

• chappy
    chappy

Here's the link to photos...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19730112/

• Gopher
    Gopher

And... she gets to keep the crown!! Here's that update: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19733604/

Good that she came forward with the pictures, showing they're no big deal. A big 'HAHA' at the lame attempt to blackmail her.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

To me coming forward and laying your cards on the table is the best way to go for a celebrity. Take away their ammo. I love what tiger did with his baby's pictures. Instead of having paparazzi climbing his fence, helicopters overhead and all that junk (like what happened with tom cruise) he just takes some pics with wife and dogs, removing all further interest.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Trying to blackmail someone with pictures like that, is like trying to rob a bank with an ice cream cone.

GIVE ME A BREAK. WHAT A MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warlock

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

She aint even all that...i have inflatable women more gorgeous than her!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit